Per 100 g:
Protein: 5 g Carbohydrate: 20 g
Fat: 5 g
Subscribe for MORE!! >>
Sweet Potato Chili Chips - Post Workout Snack/Healthy Snack/Low G.I. Snack
Ground Black Pepper
Richard Ahern, REPS certified online trainer, fitness model and bodybuilder and nutritionist Emily Merrick (BSC Human Nutrition) bring you recipes that will build your muscles and shred your fat all with a kick of incredible flavour!
1) Pre heat oven to fan 200/conventional 220, Weigh out as much sweet potato as you want.
2) Wash and scrub potatoes then slice them into as thinner slices as possible.
3) Oil baking tray and place potato slices evenly onto it. Drizzle more oil on top to ensure all slices are covered.
4) Add sea salt, ground black pepper and as much chili powder as you want depending how hot you like it.
5) Place in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, check regularly and take out once chips look crisp!
6) Serve with a source of protein for a full meal and enjoy!
Unchained Muscle © 2013 | All Rights Reserved