Calories: 900 Protein: 40 g Carbohydrate: 100 g
Fat: 30 g
Richard Ahern, REPS certified online trainer, fitness model and bodybuilder and nutritionist Emily Merrick (BSC Human Nutrition) bring you recipes that will build your muscles and shred your fat all with a kick of incredible flavour!
Subscribe for MORE!! >>
1) Weigh out 150g brown rice, rinse and boil in water for 25-30 minutes.
2) After rice is cooked chop 1 whole onion and soften in frying pan with oil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) Beat 4 whole eggs in a bowl and add to frying pan, stir until egg is cooked.
4) Add the rice and a pinch of sea salt and stir until thouroughly mixed.
5) Serve with veg and prawn crackers.
Egg Fried Rice - Ideal for Muscle growth/bulking
150g Brown Rice
1 Whole onion
Unchained Muscle © 2013 | All Rights Reserved