Richard Ahern, REPS certified online trainer, fitness model and bodybuilder and nutritionist Emily Merrick (BSC Human Nutrition) bring you recipes that will build your muscles and shred your fat all with a kick of incredible flavour!
Protein: 40 g Carbohydrate: 70 g
Fat: 63 g
Subscribe for MORE!! >>
Beef Madras Pasties - Ideal for muscle growth/bulking
1 Whole Onion
1 Sweet Potato
200g Mince Beef
Madras curry sauce
1) Chop onion and sweet potato into small pieces and place in pan with small amount of oil and heat for 5 minutes.
2) Add mince beef and fry on full heat till brown and cooked through for around 10 minutes, then add madras and mix in.
3) Roll out pastry into two thin squares large enough to fit the mince in.
4) Place the mince in the centre of the pastry and fold the pastry over and seal the ends by folding into a classic pasty shape.
5) Place pasties onto baking tray and place in over for around 20 minutes on fan 200 or conventional at 220.
6) Once pastry is golden and cooked through, take out of the oven and enjoy!
Unchained Muscle © 2013 | All Rights Reserved